Want to start an employee health and wellness program at NO COST to you?
Learn more about BWC’s Better You, Better Ohio!
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC)
takes our mission to take care of Ohio’s workforce
seriously. That’s why, on Feb. 1, 2018, we’re launching
our new health and well-being program – Better You,
The program helps Ohio employers with 50 or fewer
employees in certain industries* start a comprehensive
wellness program with no cost to them or their
workers when they join. And, it’s a simple and paperwork-
In conjunction with ActiveHealth® Management,
Better You, Better Ohio! brings your employees a
wealth of health and well-being resources, including:
• A snapshot of their health and well-being;
• Simple, convenient digital tools;
• Lifestyle and condition coaching;
• A 24-hour nurse line.
Having a healthy workforce gives employers the
ability to focus on their businesses and manage their
workers’ compensation and health-care costs. Better
You, Better Ohio! can:
• Help prevent injuries through improved workforce
• Reduce the severity of an injury;
• Increase the speed of recovery from an injury;
• Reduce time away from work due to an injury.