We are a team of professionals in Knox County, Ohio collaborating on ways we can help businesses and job seekers make connections and advance skills and knowledge in our area. Utilizing our areas of expertise, we seek to identify and fill information gaps and provide solutions for both employers and employees. We have a passion for developing Knox County into a vibrant place to live and work. Our main areas of focus include training opportunities, a discussion network for Human Resources professionals and exposure to local careers for students.
The Knox County area is ideal for new business and the relocation of existing businesses. The business climate is healthy and growing. The residents of Knox County have first rate opportunities for education, healthcare, and employment. The Chamber takes an active role in recruiting and assisting businesses to locate in the area.
We offer free assistance with:
- Finding Available Business Space
- Demographics and statistics for Knox County area
- Employee recruiting materials and relocation packets
- Provide space for interviewing prospective employees; contact the Chamber for available hours
- Advertising of job openings
- Free use of recruiting video, highlighting everything fantastic about our county.
- Serving as an advocate and resource center for your business and all necessary county and state agencies involved in helping you expand or locate a business in Knox County.
Whether you are bringing your business to Knox County or looking to expand, we are here to help!
The manufacturing and industrial community can also find additional resources and tax abatement details from the Area Development Foundation.
This beautifully open space is located at 10 East Main Street in Danville, Ohio. Other tenants include the Knox County Health Department and Conway's Pharmacy. There is approximately 3200 square feet available. Lessor open to finishing the space to lessee's needs. If interested, please email Josh Kirby at email@example.com, or call 740-263-1560.
Available Business Space10 East Main StreetDanville, Ohio 43014Contact: Josh Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.orgCall 740-263-1560.
590 Fairgrounds RoadContact Mark Ramser at RJM Land Development,740-392-2941Over 6000 square feet on the second floor with 11 offices most of which are management size offices.
- There is approximately 3200 square feet available.
- Lessor open to finishing the space to lessee's needs.
If you have available business space, send details to Anthony McNeal at Chamber@KnoxChamber.com.
- Three restrooms.
- Walk-in safe.
- Large open space on third floor (approx. 2100 sq ft).
- Remainder of floor (approx. 4000 sq ft) primarily being storage space. Could be converted into offices.
- Monthly lease rate for the second floor would be $2700 including gas, electric, water, sewer, and trash.
- Third floor would be an additional $1000 per month. There are no restrooms on the third floor.
316 South Main StreetMount Vernon, Ohio 43050Available for lease towards end of year Warehouse SpaceContact: Ethan Robertson 614-296-5878
Want to find more downtown Mount Vernon business space?Contact Anthony McNeal at 740-393-1481.
- $600/ month
- 40x40 with 12'wide x 9' tall garage door
- Water Capable but no hookup at current time
- Concrete floor with new overhead lights
- Alley access
1590 Coshocton Avenue, Suite BMount Vernon, Ohio 43050Available for lease starting April 1, 2020Contact: Tim Workman 740-504-7554
- -1,500 total SF
- - Newer unit, built in 2015
- - A number of individual offices in the unit
- - Plenty of parking