Mission for Accounting & Administrative Assistant:
- Perform all accounting and administrative duties with efficiency and confidentiality under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Accounting (DFA)
- Provide reliable backup to the DFA, keeping Replex functioning smoothly even when the DFA is out of the office for 1-3 weeks at a time
- Save time for Replex’s President and Plant Manager by reliably performing administrative functions that they currently handle themselves
1. Handle Accounts Payable (A/P) functions on a timely basis to include:
- Matching purchase order, receiving documents, and invoices from vendors and necessary
filing of each in open orders, receiving, and entered invoice sections
- Enter invoices into AddOn accounting system
- Match check/ACH payment with invoices and file in paid files
- If statements are received from vendor, verify outstanding balance
- Handle vendor calls and reconcile any outstanding balance issues
- Work with Director of Finance and Accounting on coding of A/P, backup of generating
payment to vendors (check or ACH), upload of ACH file and positive pay file to bank
- When necessary, work with vendor for credit for various reasons
2. Invoice customers in AddOn accounting system. This includes:
- Enter shipping information from sales order of quantities shipped, freight tracking
information, and other necessary charges as applicable such as freight charges, credit
card fees, and comments
- Work with Customer Service Representative (CSR) and shipping/receiving personnel
for accurate invoicing
- Print and verify invoices have emailed to customers. Generate sales register.
3. Work with Director of Finance and Accounting as backup for weekly payroll generation.
- This includes working with Time Force (the time and attendance system) for
uploading of information into CenterPoint Payroll system.
- Payroll generation with CenterPoint Payroll and upload of direct deposit information
- Online payments for Federal/FICA, State withholdings, 401K, health savings as well as
other remittances done in the A/P system
4. Processing of daily inventory transactions from warehouse reporting and daily production for paint and box usage in AddOn. Potentially include posting into Cost Master to generate needed GL entries.
11 Mount Vernon Avenue, Mount Vernon, OH 43050 USA Phone: 740-397-5535 Fax: 740-397-5548 www.replex.com
5. General administrative assistance is provided. This could include administrative assistance for the President, Plant Manager, Director of Finance and Accounting, HR professional, Customer Service Representative, and other personnel. In general, a team player.
Competencies & Traits Sought
1. Attention to details and accuracy
2. Post-secondary education with accounting course(s)
3. Prefer manufacturing accounting experience – inventory and cost accounting
4. Knowledge and use of EXCEL spreadsheets
5. Payroll software experience would be a plus
Part time with opportunity up to permanent full time: 20-40 hours per week. Specific days/hours to be determined by mutual agreement, but will be during M-F 8 AM - 4:30 PM time frame. Availability is required at month end closing every month, and at year end closing in January..