Patient Service Representative
Knox Public Health (KPH) has a full-time Patient Service Representative position open in our Community Health Center.
Entry level Patient Services Representative position responsible for, but not limited to:
- Checking patients in and out of the Health Center
- Interacting with patients
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Answering phones
- Processing patient payments
- Processing patient paperwork
- Scanning documents into the electronic medical record
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Minimum of a high school diploma required
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed Organizational skills
- Proficient Time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Independently solve problems within essential functions of position
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Electronic medical record experience, preferred
This position is Regular, full-time 40 hours per week, generally 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, subject to a rotating, or flexible, shift; may work additional hours, evenings, and/or weekends as required.
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, sick time, personal leave, and retirement; health, dental, and vision insurance available.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while keeping the standards of output efficient and on task, submit your resume and application to Human Resources, 11660 Upper Gilchrist Road, Mount Vernon, OH 43050 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application can be found at www.knoxhealth.com. Position open until filled.
Knox Public Health regularly accepts resumes which are kept on file for one year from the date received. Resumes can be sent to:
Knox Public Health
11660 Upper Gilchrist Road
Mount Vernon, OH 43050Knox Public Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Provider