Position Title: Cosmetology Program Instructor
(Part-time) for Knox Technical Center (Multiple positions may be available.)
Starting Date: Immediately Application
Compensation: Based on education and experience (part time does not include benefits)
Acceptable Education, Training and Experience:
• Current, valid managing cosmetologist license and cosmetology instructor license in Ohio.
• Satisfactory FBI and BCI background check, drug screen, and reference checking.
Description: Part-time Cosmetology Instructor(s). This is a part-time position and does not include benefits.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Ensures that Cosmetology Programs comply with governing rules
2. Maintains compliance with Ohio State Board of Cosmetology Sanitary Standards
3. Achieves financial objectives for each program
4. Manages clinical hours
5. Develops lesson plans
6. Fosters professional relationship with learners
7. Maintains records of learner progress
8. Evaluates incoming and monitors current learner strengths and shortcomings
9. Facilitates communication among stakeholders
10. Serves as role model
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge
12. Complies with state and professional continuing education licensure requirements
The Knox County Career Center Schools are committed to the equal opportunity for all personnel regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, economic status, age, military status, disability, or sexual orientation