Welding Instructor Substitute
Acceptable Education, Training and Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year of formal education related to curriculum, i.e., apprenticeship, service school, career center, or on-the-job training preferred.
- Five (5) years of work experience in field related to curriculum preferred.
- Certification related to curriculum preferred.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Satisfactory FBI and BCI background check, drug screen, and reference checking
Essential Functions Include:
1.Delivers lesson plans, reinforces learning, and evaluates learning
2.Records learner progress
3.Counsels individual adult learners by identifying strengths and shortcomings, designing an individual development program, and coaching to enhance or improve performance.
4.Serves as role model by presenting self as an example of professionalism in appearance and conduct.
5.Fosters professional relationship with learners
6.Participates in the development of the educational program
7.Maintains knowledge of instructional technologies
8.Maintains organized, safe, and clean work environment