The Knox County area is ideal for new business and the relocation of existing businesses. The business climate is healthy and growing. The residents of Knox County have first rate opportunities for education, healthcare, and employment. The Chamber takes an active role in recruiting and assisting businesses to locate in the area.
We offer free assistance with:
- Finding Available Business Space
- Demographics and statistics for Knox County area
- Employee recruiting materials and relocation packets
- Provide space for interviewing prospective employees; contact the Chamber for available hours
- Advertising of job openings
- Free use of recruiting video, highlighting everything fantastic about our county.
- Serving as an advocate and resource center for your business and all necessary county and state agencies involved in helping you expand or locate a business in Knox County.
Whether you are bringing your business to Knox County or looking to expand, we are here to help!
The manufacturing and industrial community can also find additional resources and tax abatement details from the Area Development Foundation.